We are open for business and accepting sod orders! We are a farming operation with over 300 acres of sod, winter wheat and various forage crops that are constantly growing and need our attention and care. Per Governor Wolf’s order we are allowed to operate. With that said here are some of the procedures that we have put in place;
- The office is closed to all non-employees.
- We are accepting phone and email orders. If you come to the office please stay in your vehicle and we will come to you and load your order for you.
- Credit cards over the phone and approved charge accounts are the only payment methods we currently are accepting.
- All paperwork and receipts will be emailed.
- Sod delivery trucks and equipment are cleaned and sanitized daily.
We take this situation seriously and have given this much consideration. If you have any questions please call the office at 717-898-5000.